Dear All,

It is a pleasure for me to announce that Delving B.V., with representative Sjoerd Siebinga, applies for  joining CRM-SIG. Delving as a company has been involved intermittently in the CIDOC-CRM community for the past 11 years.

"Delving is an SME based in The Netherlands that provides unified cultural heritage data management software based on the CIDOC-CRM. Its mission is to provide tailored but open-source solutions that enhance the visibility and accessibility of their customers collections and research data. Recent key projects include ‘aggregating metadata about stolen art in the second world war for restitution research’, ‘archive system with embedded models from arches’. Our goal is to describe the internal storage model for the aggregation platform and new mapping engine with the CIDOC-CRM. Our focus for CIDOC-CRM contributions for this year would be on the JSON-LD representation and the use of the standard to support our Archival
APIs such as EAD and ‘records in context’ (RICO).

We would like to express our keen interest in formally becoming a member of the CRM Special Interest Group (CRM-SIG) and to actively contribute to the further development and adoption of
CIDOC-CRM. Delving will be represented at the CRM-SIG by Sjoerd Siebinga.
With kinders regards,

Sjoerd Siebinga (CEO)
Delving B.V.
De Ruijterstraat 82