From: Crm-sig <crm-sig-boun...@ics.forth.gr> on behalf of Martin Doerr
<mar...@ics.forth.gr>
Sent: January 26, 2021 1:13 PM
To: crm-sig <Crm-sig@ics.forth.gr>
Subject: [Crm-sig] CALL FOR VOTE: NEW MEMBER

Dear All,

It is a pleasure for me to announce that Delving B.V., with
representative Sjoerd Siebinga, applies for  joining CRM-SIG. Delving as
a company has been involved intermittently in the CIDOC-CRM community
for the past 11 years.

"Delving is an SME based in The Netherlands that provides unified
cultural heritage data
management software based on the CIDOC-CRM. Its mission is to provide
tailored but
open-source solutions that enhance the visibility and accessibility of
their customers collections
and research data. Recent key projects include ‘aggregating metadata
about stolen art in the
second world war for restitution research’, ‘archive system with
embedded models from arches’.
Our goal is to describe the internal storage model for the aggregation
platform and new
mapping engine with the CIDOC-CRM. Our focus for CIDOC-CRM contributions
for this year
would be on the JSON-LD representation and the use of the standard to
support our Archival
APIs such as EAD and ‘records in context’ (RICO).

We would like to express our keen interest in formally becoming a member
of the CRM Special
Interest Group (CRM-SIG) and to actively contribute to the further
development and adoption of
CIDOC-CRM. Delving will be represented at the CRM-SIG by Sjoerd Siebinga.
With kinders regards,

Sjoerd Siebinga (CEO)
Delving B.V.
De Ruijterstraat 82