Dear All,

I think this is quite overstretching what an activity is. Of course we can make quick and dirty use of any class. I cannot imagine, how an "All Tango Performances" could be associated with a clear identity, unity and distinction from others. This would mean that any type of activity becomes an activity, isn't it? All specializations and generalizations would then be identical with part-of of activities?

How would you then give an account of different strands of such traditions? This model virtually denies evolution and variation. I think that needs serious thought and a model which provides a much subtler relation between an idea, its execution and its evolution.

Note, that any type is a Conceptual Object. Creating Tango as an E55 Type is a creation. I'd suggest to look at the new properties connecting Types with periods in which they appear. The challenge is, for me, not to provide a place to say "Tango is here", but to relate individual activities, performances, music, fashions, costumes etc along lines of evolution, variation and cross-fertalization.

Best,

Martin