Hello Guys, we are working with hybrid cordova app using crosswak browser,
after some days some users received a message on several android versions.
The dialog information saying:

Mismatch of CPU Architecture for the Crosswalk

asking to accept update for some libs. If the user accepts, it works fine,
but unfortunately they do can cancel. So we'll have an uncomfortable

After a big time spent looking for the best solution, we do not really
found the right way to solve that. We just know that behind a few arm64
architecture are missing native libraries that crosswak takes.

Can you help us? Have you ever solve that sometime? What we need to do for
our users don't go by for that?

Vinícius Montanheiro

Crosswalk-help mailing list