From: Crosswalk-help <crosswalk-help-boun...@lists.crosswalk-project.org> on
behalf of Vinícius Montanheiro <vmontanhe...@segware.com.br>
Date: Thursday 13 October 2016 at 15:13
To: Raphael Kubo Da Costa <raphael.kubo.da.co...@intel.com>
Cc: "crosswalk-help@lists.crosswalk-project.org"
<crosswalk-help@lists.crosswalk-project.org>, "ercarne...@segware.com.br"
<ercarne...@segware.com.br>, "fcan...@segware.com.br" <fcan...@segware.com.br>,
Segware - Fernando Pinheiro <fmpinhe...@segware.com.br>
Subject: [Crosswalk-help] RES: Mismatch of CPU Architecture for the Crosswalk

Hello Raphael,

It occurred after that the app was installed and in the first access.
We're not really sure that all devices are only ARM64.
It’s affecting many different models with different versions and I checked 2
models specifications.

We're developing with Ionic Framework using the Crosswalk 12.41.296.5 version
in embedded mode.

Follow:

MODEL                                                            VERSION
  STATUS
Moto X                                                            06.01
        OK
Xperia M4                                                      5.0
       OK
Samgung DUO GTi9082L                           4.4.2002           OK
Samgung S6                                                  06.01
  Asked Crosswalk update
Moto X Play                                                  06.01
   OK
Huawei P8 Lite                                             6.0
    Asked Crosswalk update
LG G4                                                               6.0
             Asked Crosswalk update

The dialog:

[cid:image001.png@01D2256F.9B804CC0]

Do you need of informations about the Cordova plugins that we’re using?

Thank you;