Hi Nikos,

Thanks for the info provided.

Please can you point me to some updated examples which uses opnessl
libraries to communicate with cryptodev-linux(/dev/crypto) Interface. I am
not able to compile openssl_wrpper.c,looks like I need to integrate some
patches to avoid  compile time errors openssl_wrpper.c available in
examples.It wouls be real help if any document/info regarding the usage of
the openssl_wrpper.c .

Please can you help me to get info on latest patches which needs to be
integrated and installed to openssl .

BR,
srisowj