Hi Cristiana,

Thank you very much for the Knowledge shared,I really appreciate your time
and efforts.

I understood most of  your inputs but not really clear on "openssl" part.
""
You can try to read the source code of openssl (eng_cryptodev.c) and
gnutls to see how they use cryptodev to execute crypto operations. The
examples folder in cryptodev can also help ""

Does it mean openssl already has the support for cryptodev-linux?

BR,
Srisowj