Taral wrote:

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 07:41:36PM +0200, Amir Herzberg wrote:

Why should I trust you? Filtering xn--* domains works for me, and
doesn't require that I turn my browser over to unreviewed, possibly
buggy code.

I understand this is a theoretical question, but here is an answer:

The plugin is downloadable from a MozDev site,
and presumably if enough attention warrants it,
Amir can go to the extent of signing it with a
cert in Mozilla's code signing regime.

Also, as Amir is a relatively well known name in
the world of crypto I suppose you could consider
his incentives to be more aligned with delivering
good code than code that would do you damage.

iang

--
News and views on what matters in finance+crypto:
       http://financialcryptography.com/