Meanies list:
1) Warren Kumari >:(
2) David Adamson >:(

I actually think his ideas are quite interesting, although I have only
read the abstract
of the first paper and the second paper is fairly clear in it's
methods (Fermat's littler theorem, etc).

Having the peer pairs agree on a unique per-pair, per-transaction, or
per-message codebook
is a very good idea, however nobody has really been able to make this
work without
prior exchange of data. In other words if the same method that is used
for key agreement
is used for codebook agreement, breaking one breaks the other.

Also, what is the optimal codebook for a given message, or a given
structure of message;
when also given weights for security parameter and size parameter?

There's a paper for you. That could actually be used in quantum
systems for codebook transmission.

Also, the idea of using non-algebraic numbers is a good one.
How are your transcendental numbers generated? By proof-by-contradiction?

(Apologies if any question is answered in the rest of the paper I
haven't yet read)

If I were to comment directly to Givon, I would say you might be
having problems being published
as you use terms like "non-decryptable encryption" and "not
decryptable by method"

I assume there is a language-barrier issue at work here as
"non-decryptable encryption" is a synonym for "junk data" :)