I think your problems are these:

You don't understand what makes XOR (one time pad crypto) uncrackable (and
*that* is the term you want, not "undecryptable).

You can't explain the advantage of your system well.

It would be vulnerable to timing attacks if implemented (the time it takes
reveals data).

Those "infinite varations" are possible with other algorithms as well, just
add random padding in the messages.

You don't explain HOW the reciever will know how to decrypt. Compare with
encryption modes for AES: CBC, XTS, counter mode, ECB... You must tell the
recipient what you are using. This can't be encrypted, or else the method
of encrypting *that* info might as well be uses for encrypting the whole
thing.

- Sent from my tablet