Does anyone on this list honestly doubt that intelligence agencies are
intercepting and reading skype given both public statements by skype,
the various news reports about governments state they are doing it,
and the 200 year history of agencies and communication companies
working together?

Is the debate that (1). we don't know the exact method, or (2). can't
prove it 100% or (3). that someone actual believes they aren't doing
this?