I would like to point out that the developers of the anonymizing network
I2P are looking for more external review of the codebase (it's in Java, by
the way). Everybody who knows how to do security reviews of source code and
has time to spare should take a look at it.

FYI, I also think that I2P's supernode architecture is a whole lot better
than Tor's directory servers. It's much more decentralized, to start with.

A link on Hidden Services:
http://donncha.is/2013/05/trawling-tor-hidden-services/