I'm not seeing that many options though. The Phantom project died pretty
fast;
https://code.google.com/p/phantom/
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/phantom-protocol
http://phantom-anon.blogspot.se/

So who's out there developing any useful protocols for anonymization today?
*Anybody*? Could we try to start a new project (if needed) to create one?
(I would like one with at least the same level of functionality as I2P,
even if it would have to have a very different architecture.)