On 15/06/2014 22:09 pm, John Young wrote:
> At 02:29 PM 6/15/2014, two wrote:
>
>> On 15/06/14 19:16, ianG wrote:
>> You are right, I am wrong.
>> Stephen Farrell wrote:
>> Thanks for that refreshing approach!
>
> This is faith shattering.

The revelation that a crypto company was patenting a backdoor in an
international standard is indeed faith-shattering.  Details aside...

Tanja Lange points out that the original filing by Certicom covered both
escrow and anti-escrow.  Oh, my, how comprehensive they were in their
wisdom.  They win if they spy, they win if they defend.

> Somebody is lying, maybe everbody. Ah,
> "Worldwide Elder Abuse Avoidance Day" by Obama proclamation:
>
> "America must lead by example, and my Administration remains
> dedicated to ending elder abuse, supporting victims, and holding
> abusers accountable. Under the Affordable Care Act, we enacted
> the Elder Justice Act. Through this law, the Federal Government
> has invested in identifying, responding to, and preventing elder
> abuse, neglect, and exploitation. Because eliminating this
> pervasive crime requires coordinated action, we are bringing
> together Federal agencies; non-profit and private sector partners;
> and State, local, and tribal governments. Together, we can build
> a more responsive criminal justice system, give seniors the tools
> to avoid financial scams, and determine the best ways to prevent
> elder abuse before it starts. Seniors have provided for their
> families, risen to the challenges of their times, and built ladders
> of opportunity for future generations. Many have served our
> Nation with honor. After decades of hard work, they have earned
> the right to enjoy their retirement years with a basic sense of
> security. Today, let us join with partners around the globe in
> declaring that we will not fail the men and women who raised
> us, sacrificed for us, and shaped our world."

Someone else was posting that we want to do our Bitcoin trade under such
a regulator of beneficent...

iang