> Are there any password managers that let the user specify where to
> store a remote copy of the passwords (FTP server, scp, Dropbox,
> whatever) while keeping the crypto and the master password on the end
> devices?
>
> Seems to me that would limit the cloudy trust problem while still
> addresssing the very real problem of a zillion accounts used from
> multiple devices.

I get by fine with KeePass. It's just a program that keeps your passwords
in an encrypted file using your password. You can install it on multiple
plaforms (I have PC, Mac and Android clients) and I put the file on Google
Drive. The UI is fit for purpose.

It might be one better if I could mix in multiple hardware tokens (one per
device), so I wasn't just relying on a password. This may be possible. I
haven't checked.