On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 2:59 AM Vinay Kumar <wini.d.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We are migrating from Crypto-5.4 to Crypto850.
> Changes have been made to support the newer version(Crypto850).
> On Linux, it works fine. But on Windows, we are facing issues.
> We are using Visual Studio 2013 to build the cypto library(using
> cryptest.sln).
> There is no source code difference between Linux and Windows.
> The same source code works fine if it is rebuilt with Crypto-5.4.
> Only major change done is to replace *Randpool.Put* with
>
> *Randpool.IncorporateEntropy*And also, using OldRandPool instead of
> RandPool works fine.
>
> *Any Idea on how to resolve this problem?*
>
> *One more observation is that on building manually(without using
> cryptest.sln) and using the library, it is found to crash at
> randpool.cpp:39*

So it sounds like you have two problems. I can't really tell what the first
problem is. Can you provide a reproducer, please.

The second problem is a crash when you run a program using Randpool. You
have no provided details, like how you built the library or  how to
reproduce the problem. Can you setup a GitHub repo with the source files
and the steps to reproduce the problem, please?

Jeff