Sweet. Sure, why not. Always willing to help a fellow dev.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10 CU

From: James Sager
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 6:28 PM
To: CS developers and users list
Subject: Re: [CsMain] Thanks for the experience

I finished a game in just three weeks in Unity.  It is a game like xwing vs
tiefighter meets a moba.

If you want to beta, we have one this saturday at 6pm est 6/10/2017

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017, Lance Zimmerman (Purple) <lance.zimmer...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Well sure, there are to many MMOs out there anyway. What people need more is
LAN based Co-Op games such as Grim Dawn, or Borderlands.
I’m so sick of MMOs it is not funny.
The other game type that is so overdone is “Roguelike”. So sick of that, if I
want to play an arcade game, I’ll boot up MAME. I hate repetitive games, and
that is what a forever dead game is. You got to do the same thing over and
over. Just making the map change does not make the game different.
I actually forgot about Crystal Space. Have you tried Xenko (It is alright, is
a bit more open than Unity.)? Or Cryengine https://www.cryengine.com/? Did you
know Cryeingine is free and open source, no license, no royalties, no
obligation now? No matter how much money you make now? You can even do
scripting in it in either C++ or C#.
I use Unity too, it is alright.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10 CU