I am new to running servers...what do you mean screwed by the ranked servers?

Travis Brown <tbrown7...@gmail.com> wrote:

Right now their excuse is they are in a code lock for getting certified for
the consoles. I trust in valve but they are not really involved. I dont
trust in HPE which is who is doing it all. I wouldnt be surprised if there
is no updates or one more maybe till the game ships. The community is
telling them its not ready but they are ignoring. Once it ships the public
beta will begin for those who buy the game. It also looks like they will
have Ranked servers which further screws everyone.