Max,

I'm on the same side of the barricade as you do. I am also a server op who
tries to fullfill all the rules. But let me ask: what did you do to check
if you are fine with the rules? Did you read all your plugins' code or even
if you can't, have you tried to ask in their topics "Hey, I would like to
ask - does your plugin do something with items that could potentially
result in a GSLT ban?". There was a lot of unnecessary trash talk coming to
the list in the last few weeks - and I bet if we talked to each other which
plugins did we use and who was banned, we could help each other and
identify where the problem is. But it seems to be easier just to offense
people, say that sb is stupid or whatever, and just write "I AM OKAY AND I
WAS BANNED INNOCENTLY".

I'm not saying Valve is 100% okay, because as I wrote before - there are
still some servers with knives etc. which doesn't seem to be banned. But I
guess one of the purposes of this list is to help each other, to talk with
other server ops, and not to prove how dumb other people are.

M.