While I do agree that CS:GO does have some major issues with its hit
registration and its very lacking anti-cheat, I feel like this petition is
immature and saying simply "fix this" and "fix that" won't get the problem
solved. It isn't as if something is completely broken, both of the systems
in question in the partition work to an extent. VAC and the hitreg only need
improvement not just "fixing". The hitreg in particular would be especially
hard to "fix" because it would likely require a rewrite entirely of the hit
registration mechanics which would also mean that not just the client engine
but also the server engine would have to have major overhauls. I feel the
need to point this out as many people don't understand how something cannot
simply be "fixed" unless there is a mistake in the programming.