@mrpaterek

I`m realize, but need to move forward, if you introduce a "fresh" game, all
its components to the new and old to take and try
to sculpt something new with the old technology (despite improvements on
the part of the company).
It's like you're buying a new car, and you say in the factory / store, here
we did a lot of new stuff, especially our good left interior,
but you know, we left all the old parts, and now your new car will break
down as the old, just it will be more beautiful.

> @Robin:
> https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Source_Multiplayer_Networking
>
> @krama_d
> Do you realize that the basics of networking in Source are more than 12
> years old, so back then it may not have been the worst idea at all?

>> Are you always that friendly? Communication is important especially in
>> Software developement. What is this mailinglist for if I cant ask others
>> for their opinion? Who are you to tell me to go cry somewhere else?

С уважением / Best regards
Крамаренко Денис / Kramarenko Denys

icq 457346989
skype krama_d