Oh okay, that makes sense. You have no idea what causes the problem or how
to fix it but we should let you sift through our server files at your
leisure to arbitrarily decide on changes to make to our setups that will
almost surely result in no actual solution to the problem since, again, it
was stated by an actual Valve developer that the problem occurs due to a
bug in the Source engine itself?

The point of these repeated posts is to hopefully gain the attention of an
actual CS:GO developer so they can hopefully take time away from shipping
us shitty new clusterfuck maps and pointless UI updates, since Panorama is
supposed to be on it's way, and actually fix a real bug that has been being
reported for going on 5 months now.