Players are getting hung in my server. These are players who were here, but
then left, but their presence is hanging in the server. They haven't
actually connected, so there is no ID by which to kick them (can't kick
through HLSW or through sourcemod), but the server echoes the wrong player
count. For example, yesterday I had something like 6 players hung in the
server, so people kept joining and then thinking we were doing something
shady when there were really only 2 people instead of 8.

Here's a picture of HLSW showing two hung users. The server browser shows 4
players instead of just 2.

http://imgur.com/a/2drBk

Does anybody know how to remedy this problem without restarting the server?