The top part of that is calling to a memory address location in hexidecimal
where null.wav is stored. Without null.wav on the server it eats up cycles
to search for it in memory.

Can create a bash script to look for keywords in this script and
automatically ban the MAC ADDRESS. Not the IP address (takes some
translation from decimal to hexidecimal).

Cough Valve AntiCheat/Alfred hope you see this.

-Stealthmode