Yep.
All inaccurate. Valve will unlikely respond as its a can of worms they already
lost the battle on. GSLT bans were issued on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. The
last GSLT banwave was issued 2018-10-24.
GSLT bans are no longer enforced. Any server admins with a token provider which
have had token bans, they are being played.
    On Friday, 3 January 2020, 04:15:00 pm AEDT, John Doe