I'm seeing now that there is no module qtrayicon. It's on CSpaceDeps.zip:
qtrayicon.pyd.

I copied it inside my CSpace source folder and it says that

"The procedure entry point [EMAIL PROTECTED]@@[EMAIL PROTECTED] could
not be located in the dynamic link library QTCore4.dll."

I guess this means I've installed the wrong QT4/PyQT4 libs.
Where should I get the correct ones from proper installers?

I have:
qt-win-opensource-4.1.4-mingw.exe
PyQt-gpl-4.0.1-Py2.4-Qt4.1.4.exe
From the websites in the wiki.

I also see that the version in CSpaceDeps.zip is 4.1.3 for the QTCore DLL.
Is there a darcs client or an easy way to get a snapshot from the
latest and greatest development version?

Thank you.