Ahmed Abdalla wrote:
Are you using the same versions of cspace on both the Windows and
Linux boxes?
Yes, 1.26

What version of python are you using on each system?
2.4.4 on the Linux system. The windows users are just using the default windows installable executable.
What distribution of linux are you using?
Fedora Core 6, latest updates
Lastly, what install method
did you use?
I compiled the required dependencies, and ran the app by "python CSpace.pyw". I also tried running from the 1.24 rpm with same type of failures. If I were to guess what the issue is with, it would probably have to do with QT and the PyQt4 compile that was needed.

Les
  These should help narrow down the problem.

Ahmed