Al Sparber wrote:

David Laakso wrote:

Tagging on to a thread whose origin I am not able to find....
It is up to you to make "something good looking" (whatever that
means). Georg Sortun has many examples and demos of min-max stuff
throughout his site.
Take the road less traveled.
<http://www.gunlaug.no/>
Regards,
~dL

It must be some type of viral infection. Gunlaug.no has no horizontal scrollbar in IE6 when the window is made narrow. The content is totally inaccessible. I know this list is supposed to deal with technical questions and solutions concerning CSS (some of which might be asked by people trying to make a living as opposed to playing with cutting edge techniques that don't work in IE), but I'm just not sure what your link is supposed to answer. It's a broken page in a general context, though in the narrower context of the CSS community of developers I guess pages that don't work in IE are acceptable.

Oh well :-)

Cheers!

Al Sparber

Whatever you say. Very nice this end. Opens like a butterfly. 600 to 1280. Nice work.
<http://www.gunlaug.no/>
Regards,
~dL

--