Andree Hollander wrote:
> Here's a screen shot from Mac OS X 10.4, Netscape 7.2.
>
> Overall it looks very nice, but the last item on the left (Home Page
> Featured Items) has too little room. And I think it is strange that
> the tooltips on the links have the same text at the items themselves.
> Make them give an extra explanation.

Thanks Andree,

The normal font for it is Georgia which doesn't stretch right to the end
of the link box, but i think i'm going to get rid of the bold styling on
those links to give them more room. Unfortunately it's in the hands of
my client as to how long the category names are... I just have to limit
any possible damage to my original template.

Thanks again for all your help.