-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Chastain
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 2:46 PM
To: 'CSS Discuss'
Subject: [css-d] IE Problem

I am not sure how to better describe this as I really cannot figure out what
is going on.  I have a problem where a block of content is simply
disappearing in IE, but displays just fine in Firefox.

The site is http://www.kcoutlet.com.  The home page is split into 2 columns
and the title bar of the top box in the left column is simply disappearing.
If I change the order of the boxes, the title bar of whichever box is on top
will disappear.  I am using the NiftyCorners script to round the boxes, but
removing it has not effect.

Any ideas - this is really baffling me?

Thanks
-- Jeff