Robin,

On Dec 13, 2006, at 6:04 AM, Wonderbaby Designs wrote:

> I need checks on Macs and in IE7 mainly, but I would love as many
> checks as
> possible. Our CMS software adds some tables and extra code that I
> am wading
> through, but I think it's only affecting styling, hopefully the
> main layout
> is stable. Screenshots would be helpful if you notice any problems.
>
> http://209.59.136.73/

Mac checks in Safari2, ff2, Opera9, all match.  ICab displays well
except that the columns/footer stuff are _way_ down the page.  IE/mac
does a pretty good job of scrambling the layout, but everything is
readable.  IE/mac could probably be fixed, but you/your customer will
have to decide whether it is worth it.  The other option is to hide
the css from ie/mac and let the users read an unstyled page.

The only thing I noticed is that you don't have a background color
specified for the body element.  That means the browser default/user
choice appears all around the edges of your layout.  In my case it is
kind of a blue-green color.  I'm betting you were envisioning white :-)

All in all, a nice looking page.

--
Roger Roelofs