I found a css template on oswd.org called goflexiblepro, that I liked and
which worked well for the layout of my site. I made a few changes to the
layout and to the css. But now I'm seeing a very strange artifact on the
pages that display the sponsor's list such as:
http://www.projectresponder.com/showindex.asp

At the bottom of the center column, the last link from the sponsor's (right)
column ends up being displayed. In order to make it not appear too strange,
I added a link to the end of the sponsors list for "top". I'd like to figure
out why this is happening so I can correct it. It only appears in IE and I'm
using v.6. In firefox, it works great.

I have one last, small issue as well. In firefox, the images for the
signboard on the page linked above, there is a break between the top and
bottom images. I've tried putting the images in a table with zero cell
padding or spacing and it still gets broken. The images appear fine in IE.
If anyone has any suggestions to correct this behavior, I would sincerely
appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks for all your help. Slowly and surely, I'm getting the hang of this.

Michael