Hi guys,

Creating a sitemap for a client and what they want is for the list to be as
follows:

01. Section 1
  -  Sub-page
  -  Sub-page
02. Section 2
  -  Sub-page
  -  Sub-page
  -  Sub-page
  -  Sub-page
03. Section 3
  -  Sub-page
  -  Sub-page
etc...

However, they also want ti split over two columns so that it doesn't end up
just scrolling forever. Fair enough. However, since this is to plug into
their CMS, I need to allow for a variable number of sections and sub-pages.

I've had a search around, but so far all the examples I'm finding require
knowing how many items are in each column or the height of each column. I
have no way of knowing either.

Is there a way of doing this that will allow the columns to stay more or
less equal regrdless of how many items there are?

Cheers,

Seona.