My Dear Gurus,

On this page http://pierceartanddesign.com/NewFiles.html/pages/
aboutus.html I'm having trouble with (what else?) IE6. The column of
text on the right is cut off about 1 or 2 characters on the left
side. I've had this problem before, and I'm trying to fix a pre-made
site, so I'm not getting paid for a full re-write.

I've tried lots of stuff, several hacks, several non-hacks, but in IE
that da__ thing won't budtge!

Also, it does validate, HTML wise...but the CSS validator claims
there's a problem and won't let it go through.

It claims this problem:
Target: http://pierceartanddesign.com/NewFiles.html/pages/aboutus.html

Please, validate your XML document first!

Line 152

Column 50

Element type "a" must be followed by either attribute specifications,

But I don't see it.

Help is greatly appreciated!

Dave