<http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/alien/ev-1/test_07_1024.html>

> regards
>       Georg
> --
> http://www.gunlaug.no

Hi Georg,

A million hugs and kisses to you! I reworked my
CSS/XHTML and was able to get the exact effect I was
looking for with the pumpkins thanks to the
positioning code you provided. And since I made the
site liquid, I decided the placement of the pumpkins
would accommodate an 800x600 resolution. It's looking
great so far across IE7, Safari & FF as far as look &
layout is concerned. You can see examples here:

www.e7flux.com/tgb
www.e7flux.com/tgb/index2.html

However, I'm still baffled by I6. Apparently you've
made the iepngfix.htc file work to support the .png
files albeit it aliases the edges (so not sure what
good that does me since I could've used GIFs if I had
wanted to get the jaggies around my images). Jaggies
or no jaggies I can't seem to make it work from my
end.

Also noticed there were some conditional comments?
around the css - not sure what that is or the purpose.
I didn't place it in my stylesheet and perhaps I
should but it doesn't seem to make a difference with
regards to the png script. Can you please explain
these set of characters?

TIA,
Elli