Gunlaug,

Thank you for responding.

> The addition of...
> ...or whatever 'hasLayout' trigger you fancy that doesn't break other
> browsers, will fix that part.

I added 'height: 100%', since 'zoom' seems to be MS proprietary, which
I'd rather avoid. So that has triggered 'hasLayout' and solved the
problem of the side graphics.

So the only thing I'm left with to get IE7 on board is to make the text
in the bottom right corner fit be where it is supposed to be.

Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

If you look at the screen captures here:
http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=371261

You can see that the text in the bottom right, which is in a div called
'.footer-text-right', and has a 'margin:0px 50px 0px 0px;', the margin
seems to be having no effect.

Thank you for any advice.

--
Dave M G