--- On Mon, 12/22/08, david <gn...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

> My daughter's no geek (she's a fibre arts graduate) and uses Chrome on
> her Windows Vista desktop PC. Still you should test in Safari, too.

Is that the consensus here? Test on BOTH Safari and Chrome? Does that mean you
should also test on every point revision of Firefox, every gecko-based browser,
etc.?

My approach is to test solely on ONE of Safari/Chrome - currently Chrome
because the Safari installer doesn't get past my local security settings :(
Sure, I might take a quick glance once in a while at Safari's rendering (and,
of course, test for JS separately) but my regular testing schedule is busy
enough without adding another instance of the same rendering engine to the pile.

- Bobby