At 04:18 PM 1/21/2009 -0600, Del Wegener wrote:
I have had ( and surely others have also had) clients who were so insistent the webpage (as designed by their long-time advertising company) be as static as the printed page that they furnished a JPEG image of the desired page and I was instructed that web page was to consist of that single image.

In a case like that, I would recommend that the page at least be in PDF format instead -- at least then it could have text that's selectable, is more accessible for the visually impaired, and for these latter reasons can be indexed by search engines.

There is very little to be done when the client insists.

That's one of the reasons I don't do this professionally any more.

Ron ;)

Woof?... http://www.Psymon.com
Ach, du Leni!... http://www.Riefenstahl.org
Hmm... http://www.Imaginary-Friend.ca