MEM wrote:
>> And by deleting 100% you've induced the
>> IE
>> en font-scaling bug.
>>
> It was for temporary testing. I've placed the 100% again but, I've forgot to
> upload. :s
> Thanks for notice.
>

>> Part of your problem, as well, is line-height: 1;
>> Try "normal."
>>
> Yess!!! Perfect. After this change, they look consistent cross-browser. They
> look bad at the moment, but consistent. Now it's a matter of dealing with
> the bad parts.
>

>> Now, everything is not Arial.
>>
> I've not found any other font style on the css. I will not change the css.
> If it still exists other font-styles defined, please let me know where they
> are.
>

> Thanks a lot for your help and time,
> Márcio

html, body, div, span, applet, object, iframe,
        h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, blockquote, pre,
        a, abbr, acronym, address, big, cite, code,
        del, dfn, em, font, img, ins, kbd, q, s, samp,
        small, strike, strong, sub, sup, tt, var,
        b, u, i, center,
        dl, dt, dd, ol, ul, li,
        fieldset, form, label, legend,
        table, caption, tbody, tfoot, thead, tr, th, td
        {
            margin: 0;
            padding: 0;
            border: 0;
            outline: 0;
            font-size: 100%; <----------------:: delete rule
            vertical-align: baseline;
            background: transparent;
            font-family:Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
<----:: delete entire rule
        }

html {font-size:100%;}<----------------:: add declaration

        body
        {
            /*line-height: 1;*/ <----::  delete rule rule
          font : 1em/normal 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif; <----:: delete entire rule
       }

Windows get Arial. Macs get Helvetica Neue. God only knows what the
various Linux distros may get.

Why Helvetica Neue?
<http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/adobe/helvetica-neue/>
 Best,
~d

PS Slow down. Think about what you are doing, and why you are doing it,
and what the ramifications of doing whatever it is, will have
cross-browser/cross-operating system.