MEM wrote:

> @David
> I will deal with IE6 later on the process.

OK.

> It's bad because the user should have the possibility to freely choose which
> font size he/she wants and the site structure should behave. Is this what
> you and Felix where talking about? If so, could we induce that this is due
> to several font-sizes cross the css that will end up rounded differently
> when we change the font size, hence, leading to the visual glitches we see?

Note that in FF at minimum font-size 24 on your page that, among other
things, in the 4 panel apron the text is clipped right in apron-panels 2
and 3. And since "too many cooks spoil the broth," rather than to
confuse matters more, I leave the trivial pursuit of typography to you
and Felix to resolve.

> Very nice idea. I tend to wrongly assume that the white is like standard for
> everyone and that it can't be changed.
> Thanks for the tip.

If you make no assumption about the typography, as well, things are
likely to go easier and better for you, your client, and more
important-- your client's users :-) .

> Márcio

~d

--