> The best web site designs are resolution agnostic, meaning they work
> similarly well regardless of a user's display resolution. Display
> resolution
> by itself is meaningless. Only when coupled to knowledge of the
> display's
> size can the knowledge of its resolution become useful.

I will try my best, and take that into consideration. Still, we cannot
neglect, the fact that big sharks like IBM or Microsoft, Apple... etc...
have, at the moment 1024x in mind... But this could mean nothing, so, I will
take your advice into consideration.

> Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/
Thanks. :)

> If you are forced to do this, don't use ems, use percent.
>
> body {font-size: 75%;}

I will start doing that, actually that was to be my next question (why am I
asking about EM and all of you are replying on %?). I will found some info
on the web.

> I use ems for widths in navigation items for correct scaling in IE.
>
> #navigation {width: 10em;}

Ok.

> If you use browsers reset like this,
>
> * {margin: 0;}
>
> then it is wise to use ems on vertical margins for elements that
> contain
> text.
>
> #content p, #content ul, #content ol {margin: 1em 0}

I will use ems as my general measure.
Right now, I was placing the margin, padding declaration and so on into the
containers,
and the font related properties on the p li h1 ... elements inside the
containers.
No?

> Begin to think in percent and not ems when talking about text size.

Oook.... I was on px, then I've been told, em is the thing, however, and
even today, if I look to same main sites I see pt declared... and here we go
to % ... :s Newbie life is hard. :)

> --
> Alan http://css-class.com/

Thanks as well. :)