MEM wrote:
(snip
> HOWEVER I need to have equal height columns as well, here:

Drop the equal height columns. This is making IE6 show that
margin-bottom of 30,000px.

> http://www.chequedejeuner.nuvemk.com/educa.infantil

(snip)
> Dispersing,
> Márcio

Ok we had.

*LESS IS BETTER*

This also applies to the HTML or XHTML. You have divs wrapping elements
that don't need to be there. This leave us with my second rule.

*FIX HTML BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO FIX CSS*

I have removed most if not all unnecessary HTML. Didn't touch the
footer. Now moving onto to the CSS. First get rid of that reset.css. It
is not needed. This is making it harder to follow all that
inconsequential CSS. Remove all CSS that is targeting nothing. You may
not want to move on to this template yet but please study it and
consider using it over your current code.

<http://css-class.com/x/marcio/>

Tested in FF3, IE8, IE7 (IE8 Compat Mode IE7) and Safari 4.

BTW, IE6 needs special attention since the page falls apart but it is
way closer to the mark than your current code.

The code only needs one IE7 hack.

*:first-child+html #conteudoProdutoHome {
   padding-bottom:28px;

Alan http://css-class.com/