Hi,

I would have thought the idea wold be to find out what fonts are
installed in the language packs - install. Specify fots before
choosing 'serif' e.g. "arial" helvetica, serif  but using the names of
the fonts in the system.

How can you specify the language if it's a multi-lingual site? I have
started playing around with Joomfish recently so I am very interested
in all this stuff - especially because I live in Asia.

TY, CB