On 09.10.2010 06:41, David Laakso wrote:
 This is a first-pass at "tight but not touch [ing]" on h2
> <http://chelseacreekstudio.com/>

Visually there is a vertical imbalance, because the bottom of first letter is in perfect balance with next letter. First letter down a pixel or so, will make it *appear* more in balance. Intentional imbalance often looks better than perfect balance in such line-ups.

H2's font-family not consistent across my browsers, which makes it important not to go horizontally too tight - looks acceptable in my browsers now.

> Your comments and suggestions are [almost :-) ] always appreciated.

"Almost" will have to do then... ;-)

regards
        Georg