On Sun, 2010-11-07 at 15:20 -0800, Michael Geary wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 2:53 PM, David McGlone <da...@dmcentral.net> wrote:
>

> > Sorry :-( I was trying to help.
> >
> > --
> > Blessings
> > David M.
> >

> Hey, my goodness, you didn't do anything wrong! If it saves the list from
> one "browser check please" message it's worth it. :-)
>
> For testing how CSS and JavaScript interact, I used to use BrowserCam:
>
> http://www.browsercam.com/
>
> They have both screen capture and remote access on a wide variety of
> systems.
>
> I really like the service, but unfortunately, they don't have any pricing
> that makes sense for solo developers (at least not that makes sense to me).
> Worth looking at for a company team though.

I used to use browswershots, still do every once in a blue moon. I
switched to browserlabs because it's quicker at uploading all the shots
for all the browswers and IMHO when repeating something, as this task
sometimes takes, browsershots takes a long time, whereas browserlabs
takes just a few seconds and makes it easier with less steps. Matter of
fact it's only 1 step, refresh the page. (I know I'm lazy) ;-)

--
Blessings
David M.