First clear all cache files from your system; Then if this doesn't solve, then try loading the files from your desktop to your server using the ftp client. DON'T USE DREAMWEAVER'S FTP FACILITY; It is likely that dreamweaver is not loading the changed files.

I have seen these things happen all the time and loading the files manually using FTP is the only best way to ensure you have the same exact files on both systems.

hth

From: "Elli Vizcaino" <elli...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 6:16 PM
To: <css-d@lists.css-discuss.org>
Subject: [css-d] Same CSS, Same Browser But Looks Different Locally/Online

Hello CSS Discuss,

I am really stumped by why there are some slight differences when viewing my work locally and then online, since I am using the same exact CSS and the same browser. Unfortunately, I can not provide a URL to the page because it is proprietary and I have signed an NDA.

Hoping someone would know off hand what would cause these discrepancies to happen. Viewing via FF 3.6 and Mac OSX version 10.6.7

TIA,

Elli