I've applied an outline to a para within a div, and I want to apply the same outline to a para underneath the div. (OUTLINE, not border)

See: http://www.holidaymullandiona.com/wrongoutline.html (this is an abbreviated version of the page, to illustrate the problem)

So far I've only tried this in Firefox (3.6.17). I'd like to get it right there first (though I suspect it doesn't work at all in IE). It works in FF to a point, but for some reason still unclear the outline on the separate para expands to embrace the div above.

Both the markup and CSS 2.1 validate.

I used 'div.outline' to outline the div in green, hence use of 'p.exline' for the para to avoid any possible confusion.

I've tried putting a height on the p.exline, but all that seems to do it to move the <h2> heading below upwards.

I hope the solution is fairly trivial, but it eludes me. Can anyone help, please ?

--
Tim Dawson
Maolbhuidhe

01681 700718