On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 10:08 AM, David Odefey <dode...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The page is part of a project in development, and it is dynamic. I copied
> the view source to get a static snapshot and uploaded it along with the css
> to:
> http://odefeydesign.com/problem/
> again, chrome-fine, firefox, breaks (by 1px)
> Thanks for taking a look
>

> On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 10:19 PM, Chetan Crasta <chetancra...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 8:19 AM, David Odefey <dode...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm working on a fluid layout.  It is rending how i would like in Chrome
>>> 15, but breaks in FF 8 (win7)

The border on <section class=content-blog-recent whitebox"> is causing the
problem (remove it and the boxes align correctly). You see, the width of
that div is 61% with 3% left and right padding, a total of 67%. The
#sidebar has a width of 30% and a left margin of 3%, total 33%. 67% + 33% =
100%. This leaves no space for the 1px border (total 2px left and right).
Either remove the border entirely or keep 2px space for it.

Regards,
Chetan Crasta