> Hiya Elli,

> I see 4 obvious ways out to the problem. You may feel uncomfortable with all
> of
> them but they could help you get a conceptual grip on how to deal with the
> situation as a thought exercise

> 4) Accept that font-rendering APIs will always differ, and that there is only
> so
> much you should be prepared to do to compensate for OS' disparities; also
> bearing in mind that there are no credible user personas who fire up Windows
> and
> Mac to make sure their experience of a site has bitmap parity across
> platforms,
> decide that the results on both platforms are independently acceptable, and
> it
> is not a web developer's job to fix fonts or operating systems.
>

> I would describe this as a question of professional philosophy, but then I am
> incredibly pretentious ;)
>

> Regards,
>
> Barney Carroll
> (+44) 742 9177 278

Thanks Barney for all your suggestions!!! Given where I'm at with this project,
which is close to being finish. I'm opting with #4. It never fails that with
every site project I embark on there's something new to discover or learn.
Really value your input - really appreciate you chiming in :)).

Elli Vizcaino
Helping artists, entrepreneurs and small
businesses knock the socks off the competition!
http://www.e7flux.com