> That's nice. How dose that help OP? And if the OP is not concerned about it,
> now... just why did she write about it in the first place? In my estimation
> the
> font in question remains a real-world problem and ignoring that issue for a
> reason that happens to be convenient at the moment does not make it go away.

Because I thought there was a way to "fix" make fonts identical via Safari
conditional comments - something I've come to learn is strictly for IE browsers
only. After seeing the screen shot that Phillipe posted I deemed it wasn't as
bad as I thought just on my windows version of Safari and some other browser
Phillipe pointed to which has low usage. I agree with what Barney had to say
and I think he is 100% right! Sorry David but this is not about ignoring a real
world issue for reasons that happen to be convenient at the moment. I don't
think anyone ever has designed/build a website to render 100% identical across
every single browser in existence. One has to decide at what point it's good
enough and what one can live with, you just don't happen to agree...

Elli Vizcaino
Helping artists, entrepreneurs and small
businesses knock the socks off the competition!
http://www.e7flux.com